Curling Creams For Natural Hair


Hey Sistas, we all want popping curls and when it comes to natural hair it is important to find the right hair products to make those curls pop. One of the best ways to see what products work is to watch hair reviews of people with the same texture hair using the products on YouTube. You can also get sample sizes of the products before actually buying the large bottle of the product. This is how I found the products that work well for me. It is hard to find the right products but once you find a consistent brand you like it is a good idea to stick with them. 

One of the first curling creams that worked well for me is the Cantu curl activator cream. It is creamy and made with pure shea butter. It is kind of thick but provides a good hold to the curls. You don’t need a lot of this product because a little goes a long way. When using this product make sure to moisturize it good into your hair so it want leave white residue. This product can be bought at your local store for around $7.00.

Another one of my favorite curling product is Shea Moisture curling gel soufflé. It is super lightweight and great for a wash and go. It does not add build up to the hair. I love the way and smells and how it makes my hair feel. It has pure coconut and hibiscus; the coconut helps oil penetrate deep into the hair while the hibiscus helps promote hair growth. My hair feels soft and it is easy to manage after adding this product in my hair. This product can be bought at your local store for around $9.78.

The last product that I love for curling my hair is the Aunt Jackie’s defining curl custard. It smells amazing and I love the purple tint of the product. It defines my curls and creates more volume for my hair. This product is also lightweight and doesn’t leave build up. I use this product mainly when I do my twist outs to help define the curls. It leaves my hair feeling so soft and manageable. This product can be bought at your local store for around $6.79.

All of these products are great on my hair. The key is to find what works for your hair. Bye Sistas!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nighttime Routine

Q&A on Protective Hairstyles in College

Wash And Go