Nighttime Routine


Hey Sistas, I have a video showing you how I take care of my wig while my natural hair is braided under the wig. It is important to take care of your weave and your natural hair while wearing a wig. I have had this hair for two years but the first time I wore the hair as a sew in. I let a friend make a wig out of it and this is how I have been wearing my hair lately.

 At night rime I detangle my hair and add OGX conditioner and water to it.  I mix OGX conditioner and water in a spray bottle and I wet my hair all the way through. After I wet my hair all the way through I comb through it once again to make sure it is all detangled. Next I twist my hair up and I take my wig off at night and place it on a styrofoam wig head to dry overnight. In the morning I wake up put my wig cap on and place my wig on top of the wig cap. I also oil my natural hair at night with Tea Tree Oil to insure my real hair is still getting moisture. This nighttime routine is super easy and it leaves my wig looking super cute in the morning!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Q&A on Protective Hairstyles in College

Wash And Go