Best Oil for Natural Hair


Hey Sistas, many women do the big chop or transition to natural hair and get stuck with the growing process. Personally my hair was at a standstill it would not grow at the speed I wanted it to. I googled ways to help my hair grow; I started using Moroccan oil, Olive oil, and Coconut oil. These oils really helped my hair stay moisturized. My hair can get really dry, so it is really important that I put oils in my hair to keep it moisturized especially in the winter. A hot oil treatment is basically like a deep condition except with oil. Hot oil treatments leave your hair, shiny, healthy, and silky. Hot oil treatments also help with split ends, breakage, and dryness.

Moroccan oil/Aragon oil is one of my favorite oils; I normally use this oil when I get a hot oil treatment. The oil is so lightweight and it is all natural. Moroccan oil is made from an Aragon tree fruit and it grows only in Morocco.  Moroccan oil leaves my hair feeling very silky and leaves my hair with a nice luster.

Coconut oil is also a really great oil to use on hair. It is also a natural oil and can be used for almost anything including cooking. Coconut oil oxidizes in my hair very well because of the saturated fat content within the oil. Coconut oil is not only good for hair but also cleaning, cooking, and health. With coconut oil you only need a little and it goes a long way. Coconut oil really helps with preventing hair damage.  

Olive oil is also one of my top favorite oils. Olive oil adds shine, body, and softness to my hair. Olive oil is also natural oil that can be used for cooking, skin care, and health care. Olive oil is a liquid fat obtained from an olive. Olive oil has a lot of Vitamin E that helps with the growth of hair. Olive oil is a thicker oil compared to Moroccan oil and Coconut oil. Olive oil also seals in moisture and prevents hair lost.

All of these oils are very essential to hair growth. Each oil has its own benefits when it comes to natural hair growth. These oils are natural and can benefit not only you hair but also your health. Being natural is all about finding oils that work for your hair texture. Bye Sistas!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nighttime Routine

Q&A on Protective Hairstyles in College

Wash And Go