Hair Pills and Vitamins

Hey sistas, sometime you may do all that is required to help your natural hair grow and it still may not grow. If you do the big chop or transition it will take a while to actually see hair growth. While transitioning, your hair will be at an awkward length were it will be to short to to put in a cute bun. Hair boosters such as hair pills or hair drops will help speed up the process of growing your natural hair. A lot of hair pills have a lot of Biotin in them which will help speed up hair growth. Normally hair drops will include oils in them that will help hair grow faster.

The key when it comes to using hair pill and hair drops is to stay consistent. If you do not stay consistent while using hair pills or hair drops you will not see any results. I am currently taking Centrum Multi+Beauty vitamins for my hair and I can definitely see results. Not only do the pills make my hair grow, they also have help my skin clear up and my nails grow. I do take my pills consistently so that is why I have been seeing results. I start taking my pills the last week in October and start seeing results in the third week of November.

I do not take hair drops but I have friends who use Kaleidoscope Miracle Drops and say the not only make their hair grow but also make their hair thicker. Kaleidoscope Miracle drops have many oils in it such as Tea Tree Oil , Peppermint oil, and Leaf Oil . Another, product I have seen many of my fellow natural hair sistas use is Hairfinity Vitamins. They come in gummies for those who can not swallow pills. This product is formulated with Biotin, Vitamins A, C, and D. All of these vitamins will help your natural hair.


Many people wonder do the pills have side affect, and I can not speak on everyone but I know personally I have not had any bad side affects from taking the Centrum Multi+Beauty Vitamins. Hair pills and drops will definitely help with growing your hair while in the transitioning stage and after doing the big-chop. Bye Sistas !

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nighttime Routine

Q&A on Protective Hairstyles in College

Wash And Go