Welcome


Hey Sistas welcome to my blog. I am Janae Jordan a senior Broadcast Journalism major and Political science minor at Troy University. My blog is all about natural hair. When you think of natural hair you probably think of afros, nappy, or kinky hair. 

This blog is going teach you all about protective styles, how to style your natural hair, and different products to use. I have been natural for about 3 years now and it has been the best thing I could have ever done to my hair. My hair is my crown, and I wear my natural hair proudly. Many girls around campus also wear their natural hair. 

In my blog I will feature different people and their natural hair. It is crucial to find the right products for your textured hair, because everyone does not have the same hair texture. My blog will help you find the right products for your hair and the right styles for your hair. In addition I will post videos and photos on my blog so you will have a visual idea of what to expect.

 Natural is not easy but it is totally worth it. Having natural hair can be stressful sometimes; there are days when you just don’t know what to do with your hair. My blog will help you on those lazy days when you just want a cute messy bun or a quick wash and go.

 I hope my blog is very helpful to all ladies of all ages, races, and ethnicities. Many people think only African Americans have natural hair; this is definitely not true by definition, natural hair is hair that has grown naturally from your scalp and has not been altered. I am so excited to share all of my ideas with you and I hope you enjoy my blog , Bye Sistas!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nighttime Routine

Q&A on Protective Hairstyles in College

Wash And Go